2010 Florida Cave Cavort

NSS Conventions, regional caving events, local caving events. Please spell out event initials for new members.

Moderator: Moderators

2010 Florida Cave Cavort

Postby wendy » Jan 18, 2010 1:37 pm

The 2010 Florida cave Cavort is March 5-7. The Cavort this year will run a whole $12 which is all inclusive. The grotto
T-shirt (Tampa Bay Area Grotto) which was a NSS Salon first place winner, and often referred to as the greatest caving t-shirt ever, is available for $12 preregistered.

The cavort location will be in near I-75 in Webster, just south of Bushnell and North of Brooksville. There are many great caves and rivers nearby. Orlando and Tampa airports are both good to fly into with maybe an hour drive from either.

Many more details to come! :banana_yay:

Get registered now! Anyone interested, let me know and I can forward the preregistration form to you.
"Blessed are they who learn from their mistakes. For they shall make, if not necessarily fewer of them, different and more interesting ones."

"It's the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time." - Tallulah Bankhead
wendy
Global Moderator

Name: Wendy
NSS #: 53923
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Flint River Grotto

Re: 2010 Florida Cave Cavort

Postby Jonathon V » Feb 3, 2010 8:50 pm

I am interested, in both joining the grotto as well as attending.

-Jonathon Valo
Jonathon V
Infrequent Poster

Primary Grotto Affiliation: USF Karst Research Group

Re: 2010 Florida Cave Cavort

Postby wendy » Feb 4, 2010 2:31 am

Jonathon V wrote:I am interested, in both joining the grotto as well as attending.

-Jonathon Valo

I'll PM you a contact person with that grotto. I'm not a member although I do cave with them. A great bunch of folks.
"Blessed are they who learn from their mistakes. For they shall make, if not necessarily fewer of them, different and more interesting ones."

"It's the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time." - Tallulah Bankhead
wendy
Global Moderator

Name: Wendy
NSS #: 53923
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Flint River Grotto

Return to Caver Events