Heavy Duty Sewing Machine

Buy or sell cave gear, speleo-publications.

Moderator: Moderators

Heavy Duty Sewing Machine

Postby livetocave » Oct 6, 2009 2:53 pm

This heavy duty walking-foot sewing machine comes with its table and motor/clutch mounted under the table. This is a professional grade machine capable of sewing through essentially anything that will fit under the foot (up to 9/16" thick). It is a compound feed walking foot machine with reverse and a built in safety clutch. To make a stitch the foot firmly presses the fabric together while the needle makes the stitch. I used it to sew about 10 cave packs and it is in GREAT shape! Previously it was used in an upholstery shop.

Walking foot machines are commonly used to sew heavy duty things such as:
*light to heavy-weight materials such as canvas, leather, vinyl, synthetics and various coated and laminated products.
*products such as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, awnings, tents, umbrellas, handbags, luggage, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, foot wear foundation garments, orthopedic appliances etc.

The machine mounts on its own table and weighs around 200lb in all. It comes with a wide range of accessories including:
*different pulleys/belts to speed it up/slow it down for different types of detail work
*about 10 lbs of various threads ranging from upholstery thread to thread used for sewing harnesses and packs
*different sewing lamps that mount on the table

This is a fantastic machine. Consews are known to last and last. I have rolls of heavy duty PVC, cordura, webbing (1/2"-3"), cordage (2-8mm), snaps, grommets, cinches, buckles...etc available for sale also.

Please feel free to call with any questions.
Consew 226
$750

Philip Rykwalder
615-430-2070
livetocave@hotmail.com
Nashville, TN

(picture below is from a shop; mine is identical minus work order tag)
livetocave
New Poster

NSS #: 41496
Primary Grotto Affiliation: none

Return to Speleo-Marketplace