Seeking Guide for Venture Crew

Share ideas and experiences, seek advice for leading youth groups underground. Also visit Youth Group Caving.

Moderators: amaddox, Moderators

Seeking Guide for Venture Crew

Postby Venturecrew166 » Jun 10, 2009 11:23 am

We are Venture Crew 166 from Lakewood, CO and are looking for a guide to do some caving in the Glenwood Springs area in mid-late August. Our crew has done a few but are novice and we need an experienced guide. Any help would be much appreciated. Please call Chris Mancinelli (troop advisor) at 303-810-0617 (cell). Thanks.
Venturecrew166
New Poster

Re: Seeking Guide for Venture Crew

Postby amaddox » Jun 10, 2009 1:21 pm

If you go to the Youth Group Liaison Committee web pages at http://www.caves.org/youth, you can locate the Regional Coordinator for your State. If you email Dan, he will be able to help you out.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me at nssyouth@caves.org. The Youth Group Liaison Committee is here to help with things like this. :cavingrocks:

Allen Maddox
NSS YGLC, Chair

PS I am also a Venturing Crew Advisor
amaddox
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

NSS #: 55464
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Philadelphia Grotto

Postby caverdan » Jun 10, 2009 7:13 pm

Welcome to the discussion board Chris. I left you a phone message. I'm sure I can hook you up with some of the fine cavers from Glenwood. I love Glenwood....can't wait for the 2011 NSS convention that's going to be held in that very town. :banana: :banana_yay: :banana: :banana_yay: :banana: :banana_yay: :cavingrocks:
Member: Colorado Madrats, SoCoMoGro,CWSG.
caverdan
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

NSS #: 40262

Postby David Grimes » Jun 10, 2009 10:00 pm

I have moved this post to the Youth Groups Section since I feel that is an appropriate place for it.
David Grimes
Admin

NSS #: 59533
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Indiana Underground Society

Return to Youth Groups Forum