New Speleo Digest Committee Chairman

NSS News, other caving publications, and books.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby george jaegers » Nov 26, 2008 10:11 pm

After years of dedicated work sheparding the Speleo Digest series, Scott Fee is retiring from this task. At a recent NSS Board of Governors meeting it was decided that I would be taking over the duties from Scott. Scott has thankfully agreed to help me with this transition, which will greatly aid the process. I want to formally thank Scott for all the work he put in getting the Speleo Digests published and up to date and the many hours he spent making sure that every aspect of each printing was as perfect as it could be.

So, to begin making this change, please submit all future newsletters to the following address:
George Jaegers
3144 Ironwood Lane
Allentown, PA 18103
Electronic submissions can be sent to:
gjaegers@cavingexpeditions.com

According to Scott, the newsletter submissions for the Digest have been dropping off over the last few years, so if you are doing a newsletter for your grotto please consider sending it for a future Speleo Digest.
I would like to thank everyone in advance for your participation in the creation of grotto newsletters and helping to make the future Speleo Digests successful publications. Don’t be surprised if someday I come knocking, looking for volunteer editors for future Digests.
George Jaegers
george jaegers
Infrequent Poster

Postby Ernie Coffman » Nov 27, 2008 5:04 pm

Much thanks for your years of dedication, Scott, on the hours and hours that you've put into the Speleo Digests; and, congrats to George Jaegers for taking on this tremendous job/chore for all of us. :banana_yay:
Ernie Coffman
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Return to Publications