Another new grotto sub forum!

Please check this section for any important announcements regarding the NSS discussion board.

Moderator: Moderators

Another new grotto sub forum!

Postby David Grimes » Aug 16, 2008 10:21 pm

I'd like to welcome the West Michigan Grotto to Cavechat. Members of their grotto have asked for their own forum on Cavechat, for use of members of that organization.

You'll find them under NSS Organizations Forums > NSS Grotto Forums

As always their grotto sub forum will not be visible to guests only registered Cavechat users. They may also choose to further restrict viewing of their sub forum by requesting password access.

Remember any NSS grotto can have their own sub forum and may choose to have their forum public or private with password access only. All grotto forums will only be visible to Cavechat members.
David Grimes
Admin

NSS #: 59533
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Indiana Underground Society

Re: Another new grotto sub forum!

Postby Evan G » Aug 16, 2008 11:55 pm

What another grotto!! I thought they were not allowed! Actually I would really like to see some western grottos apart of the forum. Sorry I know it is a pipe dream but I can wish, can't I.
Evan G
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Name: EEG
NSS #: 28685
Primary Grotto Affiliation: NRMG

Postby David Grimes » Aug 17, 2008 12:37 am

I would like to see allot more grottos here from all over. I guess the only issue is most grottos only have a few members that use Cavechat but maybe that will change with the ad in this years convention guidebook. I know in my grotto only a few people even knew Cavechat existed.
David Grimes
Admin

NSS #: 59533
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Indiana Underground Society

Postby Evan G » Aug 17, 2008 12:47 am

I'll see if Hole-in-the-wall grotto (central Wyoming aka middle of nowhere) interested. Being and old timer I have absolutely no pull but what the heck!
Evan G
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Name: EEG
NSS #: 28685
Primary Grotto Affiliation: NRMG

Return to Please Read