2008 NSS T-shirt Salon & Symbolic Emblem Salon

NSS Conventions, regional caving events, local caving events. Please spell out event initials for new members.

Moderator: Moderators

2008 NSS T-shirt Salon & Symbolic Emblem Salon

Postby Kim Fleischmann » Jul 17, 2008 11:19 am

CALL FOR JUDGES!

Have you been looking for a way to volunteer your time at Convention that doesn't involve any heavy lifting or answering registration questions?

Do you like T-shirts with cool caving designs?

Are you a collector of caving-related stuff like pins, patches, and coffee mugs?

Do you have strong opinions about what you like and don't like in a design?

If your answer to any of these questions is "yes", then please consider being a judge for the T-shirt Salon and Symbolic Emblem Salon. No previous experience is necessary. Training will be provided on site.

Please contact me via email (kfleisch at juno dot com) by noon Tues 5 Aug or look for me in the Library on Sunday or Monday morning at Convention.

Kim Fleischmann
Chair, T-shirt Salon & Symbolic Emblem Salon
Kim Fleischmann
Infrequent Poster

Re: 2008 NSS T-shirt Salon & Symbolic Emblem Salon

Postby Kim Fleischmann » Jul 17, 2008 11:37 am

CALL FOR ENTRIES

Whenever I'm at a caver event, I'm always on the lookout for new caving-related or karst-related T-shirt designs and Symbolic Emblem designs that could be entered in the NSS T-shirt Salon or the Symbolic Emblem Salon at Convention. I spotted some good designs this spring and summer and encouraged the wearers to get the designs submitted.

Did your Grotto, Region, or event recently design a new T-shirt or logo? If so, you should seriously consider entering it at the NSS Convention in Lake City, Florida. Even if you won't be there, you can enter via mail. Please go to http://www.caves.org/committee/salons/T-Shirt.shtml or http://www.caves.org/committee/salons/Symbolic%20Emblems.shtml for all the details.

Kim Fleischmann
Chair, T-shirt Salon & Symbolic Emblem Salon
Kim Fleischmann
Infrequent Poster

Return to Caver Events