New Powerbar -yuk

Discuss caving lights, packs, helmets, clothing, etc.
For rope and vertical equipment, go to the On Rope! forum.
Cave electronics enthusiasts can also visit the Communications and Electronics Section forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Marbry » Aug 10, 2007 12:59 am

Gu? Man you might as well carry the tubes of cake frosting, nasty.

I'll give the Luna bars another thumbs up, most of the flavors I've tried are pretty tasty. Although, the Power Bar Harvest bars were pretty good also. I haven't had one in a while so they may have changed those too.

The first 'energy' bar I ever had was some evil nasty creation around 1995? or so when I was biking a lot. It was huge and I thought I was going to rip out a tooth as it *literally* had the consistency and appearance of tar. Unfortunately it tasted much worse.
Marbry
Frequent Poster

NSS #: 27221
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Nashville Grotto

Postby Keith K » Sep 13, 2007 12:37 am

NZcaver wrote:Clif Bars used to be my favorite too... until I discovered the Odwalla Bar. Yum!

Odwalla bars rock.
Keith K
Occasional Poster

Postby tallgirl » Sep 13, 2007 9:16 pm

Squirrel Girl wrote:And now, the dark stuff gives me migraines. It's a pain the butt, too. I have to watch out for all sorts of things. Can't eat chocolate chip cookies, York peppermint patties. Nuttin' with dark or semisweet chocolate. And not red wine either. What's life worth living????

:hairpull:

whine whine whine :tonguecheek:
to make you feel better about ur MINOR inconveniences I'd like you to know that i cant ingest ANY alcohol (due to meds) or caffeine (mayor headache) and that i happen to be lactose intolerant to boot. So quit ur whining SG
Failed gene line :grin:
:bat:
tallgirl
Prolific Poster

Previous

Return to Equipment Forum