High-payed solo spelunker

Want to share a good joke? Post it here. No offensive jokes, please.

Moderator: Moderators

High-payed solo spelunker

Postby Evan G » Dec 3, 2006 3:21 pm

[center]:yikes: :yikes: This is so bizzare I had to post it!:yikes: :yikes:[/center]

From the Uncyclopedia http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/William_McKinley:
William McKinley: The Spelunking Years

[quote]McKinley realised that the only way to overcome his fear of the dark was by confronting darkness. Leaving Ecuador, McKinley became a coal miner in Yorkshire, only to be fired when his girlish sobs unsettled the other miners. He then worked a while in Paris as a photographer's assistant, hoping that long periods in the darkroom would desensitize him to a lack of light. His hopes were dashed when he freaked out and drowned his boss in a tray of siver nitrate solution, whilst screaming that the walls were closing in.

All seemed hopeless, when the friendless and fugitive McKinley encountered one of history's greatest geniuses. Genii? No, geniuses. Definitely. Anyway, it was Oscar Wilde.

“Holy crap! I actually lived at the same time as Mckinley, so this isn't anachronistic. What are the odds?â€
Evan G
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Name: EEG
NSS #: 28685
Primary Grotto Affiliation: NRMG

Postby Ralph E. Powers » Dec 3, 2006 6:32 pm

Sniper kitty
This was the believed assasin of JFK

Quote:
It may look like a cute kitty, but it's actually a trained sniper ready to kill it's intended target. PETA activists were the first ones to train kittens in order to survive and defend themselves from animal cruelty. However, it was the army who took the trained kittens and used them in action after finding out they make great snipers and fool their enemies with their cute looks. They are also capable to use their skills in urban areas and find their intended target while being at home.

Canines now have a reason to fear them, if they mess with these kittens they will get shot.

Contined (WARNING NOT FOR CHILDREN OR SANE ADULTS) Sniper Kitty

Ah yes the sniper kitty... I believed that little sucker killed my father...

No! It IS my father!

NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo
Without the possibility of death, adventure is not possible. ~ Reinhold Messner

http://ralph.rigidtech.com/albums.php
Ralph E. Powers
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

NSS #: 37616

Return to Joke Forum