MVOR

NSS Conventions, regional caving events, local caving events. Please spell out event initials for new members.

Moderator: Moderators

MVOR

Postby chaz » Sep 25, 2005 8:41 pm

Hey Cavers,
I went by the site of MVOR on Saturday, BATL members were out in force working to get things ready. River Bend Retreat is an awesome site!
They are going all out to make this a fun MVOR!

So who on here is gonna make it?
Respect the past and learn, Be active in the present and enjoy, Contribute to the future in a constructive manner. Chaz NSS 55321
chaz
Frequent Poster

mvor

Postby mgmills » Sep 26, 2005 11:36 am

If MVOR wasn't so close to the date of the TAG FAll Cave-In we'd like to go. Glenn and I have lots of friends in Missouri. We've been to MVOR in the past and will probably go again in the future. Unfortunately this year my work schedule and our finances don't allow us to attend both.
Martha Mills
NSS 39864
mgmills
Global Moderator

Name: Martha Mills
NSS #: 39864
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Dogwood City Grotto

Postby chaz » Oct 2, 2005 6:41 pm

Just got back from MVOR!
What a weekend! I've never seen so many cavers! BATL did a great job all around. The bonfire, fireworks, great band! Even got to take in a couple cave trips! I can't wait for the next one!
Respect the past and learn, Be active in the present and enjoy, Contribute to the future in a constructive manner. Chaz NSS 55321
chaz
Frequent Poster

MVOR

Postby Sam I Am » Oct 5, 2005 2:20 pm

Hey guys! I'm looking to hear what everyone thought of MVOR this past weekend! I had a blast and being part of BATL Grotto, I'd like to know what everyone else thought! Thanks...
Cave on 8)
Sam I Am
BATL Grotto Secretary
Sam I Am
New Poster

Postby COUNTRY TROY » Oct 7, 2005 4:20 pm

SLOWDOWN THIS AINT NO RACETRACK!!! I hope everyone had a blast at the fall MVOR like I did,the weather was perfect,no major problems and flushing toilets (thats always a good thing!)... Anyway see ya'll next spring,I cant wait to go to this one and relax!! Cave on!! thanks Troy Batl pres.. nss51497
BATL PRES.
COUNTRY TROY
Infrequent Poster

MVOR

Postby Philip Moss » Oct 7, 2005 6:36 pm

OK, since no one else is speaking up, I had a great time. Y'all did a fine job. Great site, great weather, had fun with the body art, got enough to drink, had plenty of people to hang out with. Even got to meet the famous (in some circles) "Old Gold" who I had heard about for the last 30 years or so.

But what was up with the talk about swallowing a fly?
Philip Moss
Philip Moss
Infrequent Poster

Postby COUNTRY TROY » Oct 10, 2005 9:14 am

Hey Phillip!! I thought you knew the cat who told the story about the fly.How does it feel to be a part of the MVOR shirt,(ya know the ranger rick hat on the squirrel )... Anyway glad you had fun,I found out how much work is involved to host an MVOR,but I still had fun,so did OTIS. see ya Troy.........
BATL PRES.
COUNTRY TROY
Infrequent Poster

Return to Caver Events