New from Georgia

Who are you and why do you cave? Start your very own topic and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

New from Georgia

Postby danegarreau » Apr 14, 2014 10:01 am

I live in Carrollton, GA (1 hour west of ATL) and while I'm an outdoor enthusiast (hunting, fishing, hiking, waterfalling, etc.) my experience with caving is somewhat limited. My Mom's BF took me caving a few times in Cloudland Canyon many years ago but that is all I've done so far.
danegarreau
Infrequent Poster

Re: New from Georgia

Postby trogman » Apr 14, 2014 1:08 pm

Welcome to the forum, danegarreau! I live in N. AL, so perhaps I'll see you underground sometime.
I am guessing you went to either Case Cave, Sitton's, or both.

Trogman :helmet:
trogman
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Name: Stephen Brewer
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Gadsden Grotto

Postby DawgsgoCaving » Apr 16, 2014 10:53 am

Welcome to the board. I'll be at Pigeon Mountain (Unless we decide on something different) May 16 and 17 for a little birthday caving. Let me know if you want to join us. I've also been practicing vertical rope work by my house in Roswell if you are hoping to get more into rappelling.

Josh
DawgsgoCaving
Prolific Poster

Name: Josh Schultz
NSS #: 65630RE
Primary Grotto Affiliation: CTG SCCi 3501

Postby danegarreau » Apr 17, 2014 1:07 pm

DawgsgoCaving wrote:Welcome to the board. I'll be at Pigeon Mountain (Unless we decide on something different) May 16 and 17 for a little birthday caving. Let me know if you want to join us. I've also been practicing vertical rope work by my house in Roswell if you are hoping to get more into rappelling.

Josh

Thanks for the offer Josh. I'll have to look at my schedule, my school is having our field day that Thursday and Friday and I'm heading it up.
danegarreau
Infrequent Poster

Postby DawgsgoCaving » Apr 19, 2014 10:24 am

Anytime. Send me a message if you ever want my number or need someone to go with.
DawgsgoCaving
Prolific Poster

Name: Josh Schultz
NSS #: 65630RE
Primary Grotto Affiliation: CTG SCCi 3501

Return to Caver Introductions