Ride share/carpool to the 2013 NSS Convention

NSS Conventions, regional caving events, local caving events. Please spell out event initials for new members.

Moderator: Moderators

Ride share/carpool to the 2013 NSS Convention

Postby VRcaver » Jun 27, 2013 5:07 pm

I am planning on flying to this convention. Since no airport is nearby, rather than renting a car only for transport to and from the airport, I am looking for people who will be passing through one of the airports going to convention who would have room to add a rider and a small amount of gear. Specifically, I would like to see about a ride from the Harrisburg airport to the site at around 9:30-10pm on Sunday, 8/4. I do have family somewhat in the area, so I may be able to get a ride back from one of them if a one-way trip is all that is available.

Thanks.
VRcaver
Occasional Poster

Name: Doug Warner
NSS #: 41724
Primary Grotto Affiliation: NRMG

Re: Ride share/carpool to the 2013 NSS Convention

Postby cavernap » Jul 11, 2013 7:33 am

It seems the convention staff has made no arrangements (i.e. shuttles) to help people who are flying in. Disappointing. I know Vance Nelson is looking for a ride from the Harrisburg Airport to the convention. He arrives in the early afternoon on Sunday 8/4. If anyone will be passing through Harrisburg around then, please give him a call.
cavernap
Infrequent Poster

NSS #: 22898
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Southern California Grotto

Return to Caver Events