New to board in Clarksville TN

Who are you and why do you cave? Start your very own topic and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

New to board in Clarksville TN

Postby Wombat » Aug 29, 2012 8:18 pm

Hello all,

I have finally gotten around to registering for cavechat. I am in the Clarksville area of TN hoping to locate other cavers in and around Clarksville. I have been caving sporadically(hmm... that seems to be spelled wrong) for about ten years mostly in Minnesota. If any one has info on a group to join in the area I would love suggestions. Planning on going down to the Nashville grotto meeting in Sep.

Colin
Last edited by Wombat on Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wombat
New Poster

Re: New to board in Clarksville

Postby tncaver » Aug 30, 2012 11:41 am

This info was available on the NSS main web page in the section called Find a Caving Club. There is a grotto right there in
Clarksville.

Clarksville Underground
3469 Hunters Ridge
Woodlawn, TN, 37191
Publication: no current publication

Meeting Details:
(Please contact to verify)
2 Wed. every month

Contact Information:
(931)436-3632
cjettfl@hotmail.com

Charles Blakeway
(931)217-1877
charlesk1@charter.net

Christina Richards
(931)436-3632
cjettfl@hotmail.com

Wombat wrote:Hello all,

I have finally gotten around to registering for cavechat. I am in the Clarksville area hoping to locate other cavers in and around Clarksville. I have been caving sporadically(hmm... that seems to be spelled wrong) for about ten years mostly in Minnesota. If any one has info on a group to join in the area I would love suggestions. Planning on going down to the Nashville grotto meeting in Sep.

Colin
tncaver
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Return to Caver Introductions