Looking for Volunteers with Web Development Skills

Please check this section for any important announcements regarding the NSS discussion board.

Moderator: Moderators

Looking for Volunteers with Web Development Skills

Postby David Grimes » Feb 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Long ago we had a topic about updating the NSS website with a completely new site. That project is ready to start moving forward but we need volunteers. Some work and planning has already begun so we need people immediately.

We need people who have experience with HTML/CSS (likely HTML5/CSS3), PHP, and MySQL. Other skills are a plus as well such as JavaScript, jquery, and Flash. We will also be working with Joomla as our CMS. We will be creating custom templates for the website so we really need people who can create a website from scratch.

Volunteers are not limited to just programmers, if you are a graphic designer with experience designing website layouts we could use your help as well.

If you have any skills that you feel could be useful for this project please feel free to contact me or the caves.org webmaster Alex Sproul via PM here on Cavechat or by email.
David Grimes
Admin

NSS #: 59533
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Indiana Underground Society

Re: Looking for Volunteers with Web Development Skills

Postby wyandottecaver » Feb 15, 2012 9:13 pm

maybe the executive director can do that too :big grin:
I'm not scared of the dark, it's the things IN the dark that make me nervous. :)
wyandottecaver
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Re: Looking for Volunteers with Web Development Skills

Postby David Grimes » Feb 15, 2012 10:04 pm

From the job description I read I guess adding web developer in the skill set is not too much of a stretch.
David Grimes
Admin

NSS #: 59533
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Indiana Underground Society

Return to Please Read