One of the new seven wonders of the world

Post cave-related articles published in the mainstream media here. Please observe copyrights, posting only short excerpts with link to full article.

Moderator: Moderators

One of the new seven wonders of the world

Postby Ernie Coffman » Nov 11, 2011 3:59 pm

In reading this article - http://www.bing.com/travel/content/sear ... ORM=TRSSPG - I'm sure we'll hear from one of our friends down in the Philippines, as this looks like one heck of a great tour to go on, seeing the beauty of what's in there and all, so...look it over. :kewl:
Ernie Coffman
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Re: One of the new seven wonders of the world

Postby Squirrel Girl » Nov 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Ernie Coffman wrote:In reading this article - http://www.bing.com/travel/content/sear ... ORM=TRSSPG - I'm sure we'll hear from one of our friends down in the Philippines, as this looks like one heck of a great tour to go on, seeing the beauty of what's in there and all, so...look it over. :kewl:

We already did:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13052&p=112377
:waving:
Barbara Anne am Ende

"Weird people are my people."
Squirrel Girl
Global Moderator

NSS #: 15789

Re: One of the new seven wonders of the world

Postby pub » Nov 11, 2011 5:00 pm

Newly edited thread on this topic at: New7Wonders of Nature may be a scam
Balincaguin comes from the Zambal phrase, "Bali lan caguing" meaning "house of bats."
This was the former name of the Municipality of Mabini, Pangasinan, when it was part of the Province of Zambales (of Mt. Pinatubo Volcano fame).
pub
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Name: jerry rendon
NSS #: 61437
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Balincaguin Conservancy Grotto [Primary] + SoCal Grotto

Return to Caves, Caving In The News Forum