TAG Trip

Post trip reports, requests, expedition announcements.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Do not post exact cave locations, either by roads or GPS, or post directions to caves.

TAG Trip

Postby DawgsgoCaving » Mar 6, 2014 10:48 pm

Hello Everyone

I looking at getting a trip together next weekend (Between March 14 through March 16). I recently joined a grotto and just had my dues and new member formed post-marked yesterday afternoon, so I only know so many people in the DCG community. All I know is I have spring break next week and would like to take advantage of the free time. I've exchanged messages with another member of this forum, but I wanted to go on and get the word out to everyone just to see if anyone is interested or if there's already something going on. I'm pretty new at this, obviously, so I would like to stay horizontal. I've yet to take DCG's vertical class and my first vertical trip (at Rusty's Cave) is at the end of this month.

Feel free to post or PM me if interested. Like I stated already, I'm just trying to get involved, get experience, and, generally, get engaged in this community. I'm more than willing to hear anyone's suggestion and ideas.

Thanks!

JS
DawgsgoCaving
Prolific Poster

Name: Josh Schultz
NSS #: 65630RE
Primary Grotto Affiliation: CTG SCCi 3501

Re: TAG Trip

Postby graveleye » Mar 7, 2014 8:45 am

were you at this last meeting? Be sure to come out to the picnic as well. That is another good start to meet some people and get trips going.
I believe there is also a grotto trip to Iron Hoop later this month.
ad astra per aspera

http://www.myspace.com/jamthecontrols

The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of any organization I am affiliated with.

Become a sustaining member of the SCCI
graveleye
Global Moderator

Name: Kevin Glenn
NSS #: 57238RL

Postby DawgsgoCaving » Mar 7, 2014 11:28 am

Yeah, I was at this past meeting. I'm pretty sure I'll be going to the picnic (Hopefully Iron Hoop as well), I can't make the upcoming work week at Huntsville, although I know I'll be present at the following one. I'll be registering for the NSS convention soon and signing up for a part-time volunteer spot as well.
DawgsgoCaving
Prolific Poster

Postby graveleye » Mar 7, 2014 11:50 am

awesome!!
ad astra per aspera

http://www.myspace.com/jamthecontrols

The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of any organization I am affiliated with.

Become a sustaining member of the SCCI
graveleye
Global Moderator

Name: Kevin Glenn
NSS #: 57238RL

Postby DawgsgoCaving » Mar 8, 2014 5:58 pm

It's definitely exciting. I've fallen in love with this activity and anything related to it almost over night...Looks like we are going to Anderson Springs Friday. Hopefully it won't be sumped. Either way, if there's anyone out there looking to get outside feel free to send me a PM. We'd like to have you.
DawgsgoCaving
Prolific Poster

Return to Trips & Expeditions Forum