Bloomington NCRC Intro Course in March

Discuss training events, techniques, equipment, safety and related issues. Click here to visit the National Cave Rescue Commission webpage.

Moderator: Tim White

Postby caverdoc » Feb 11, 2006 12:16 am

Hey Drew
I'd be up for some simple pit-bopping on Friday. Do you have some caver connections near Bloomington? I'll just be bringing a lightweight Frog Rig and a 200' PMI rope, some rope pads, etc plus usual caving gear. Here is your chance to cave with one of the true gear-heads in the NSS!
Doc K
caverdoc
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Name: Jay Kennedy
NSS #: 18198
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Kansas City Area Grotto + Carroll Cave Conservancy + WVACS

Postby ZenLex » Feb 11, 2006 1:53 pm

really? :)
ZenLex

Postby batbio » Feb 12, 2006 7:48 pm

Doc,
I've got some freinds out that way, so I'll see what I can set up. At the very least we can bounce Gory (142')
batbio
Infrequent Poster

Postby caverdoc » Feb 12, 2006 8:49 pm

Glory Hole it is, then!
Doc
caverdoc
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Primary Grotto Affiliation: Kansas City Area Grotto + Carroll Cave Conservancy + WVACS

Postby caverdoc » Mar 13, 2006 9:02 pm

Hello everybody that attended! I really enjoyed the weekend, especially that entrance crawlway. If anybody ends up with some good photos of the hijinks underground, please send /email me a copy. Hope everybody had a safe trip home. Lawrence (my home)had really bad storms while I was away but the neighborhood where we live was largely unscathed.
Dr J Kennedy
caverdoc
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Previous

Return to Cave Rescue Techniques Forum