American Caving Accidents

Discuss training events, techniques, equipment, safety and related issues. Click here to visit the National Cave Rescue Commission webpage.

Moderator: Tim White

American Caving Accidents

Postby baa43003 » Mar 19, 2012 10:54 am

Cavers, don't forget to submit caving accident and incident reports to aca@caves.org. Sharing experiences will help us all to be safer cavers.
Nothing's as precious as a hole in the ground.
-Midnight Oil

"Alright, who let Bonny on Cavechat? Is there a manager I can speak with?" -- that Bartlett guy
baa43003
Frequent Poster

Name: Bonny Armstrong
NSS #: 43003RL
Primary Grotto Affiliation: American Caving Accidents editor NSS Membership Committee

Re: American Caving Accidents

Postby Cheryl Jones » Mar 19, 2012 10:49 pm

Speaking of ACA......When is the issue of ACA that was completed months ago going to be printed and mailed to members? Why the hold-up? :popcorn:

Cheryl
Cheryl Jones
Global Moderator

Name: Cheryl Jones
NSS #: 14479 FE OS
Primary Grotto Affiliation: BATS

Re: American Caving Accidents

Postby baa43003 » Mar 20, 2012 9:45 am

The 2009-2010 ACA issue is available on-line for NSS members. From the NSS Home Page > Members Page > Publication Archives. This, and every issue since 1967, is now archived.

I honestly don't know why it is not available in print, although I was told it will be discussed at the Board meeting later this month.
Nothing's as precious as a hole in the ground.
-Midnight Oil

"Alright, who let Bonny on Cavechat? Is there a manager I can speak with?" -- that Bartlett guy
baa43003
Frequent Poster

Name: Bonny Armstrong
NSS #: 43003RL
Primary Grotto Affiliation: American Caving Accidents editor NSS Membership Committee

Return to Cave Rescue Techniques Forum