We‘re looking for a Webinar Series Section Leader for Cave Diving and Other Related Topics
The Section Leader will know who they want to work with, and who would be possible speakers in their field. The Section Leader would be in charge of picking their own team and assigning those people the following duties:
Section leader will appoint people to assist with the following responsibilities:
1. Find presenters and do outreach in their field to promote webinar series.
2. Web tech. person to take care of any issues that come up during a presentation.
3. Teach presenters how to use webinar technology and get them comfortable with its use.
4. Review and authorize presentations for appropriate content and stay within the NSS policy.
5. Find sponsors to donate money in exchange for specific authorized advertising.
(This is a work in progress and may be changed if necessary.)
The webinar program is structured so that no one will be overworked or overwhelmed. The Section Leader should have a minimum of 3 people per Section to disperse the work.
These positions have a commitment of 6 months, and each Section should conduct at least 2 webinars within that 6 month period.
We do not intend to micro manage any of the Sections. We will teach each Section Leader all the skills necessary to make their Section successful and be available if any help is needed. If there are any issues that need to be dealt with the Section Manager will help to resolve them, if that is not possible then the Committee Chairman will assist and have the final decision.
All webinar series volunteers shall act with the best interest of the NSS and the caving community in mind, and adhere to NSS mission, objectives and policies.
If you are interested please contact me here or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org