Tom Crockett, Sloan's Valley landowner, death

This is a new forum to recognize our many caving friends that we have lost. Please feel free to post an "In memory of" thread about your caving friends you have lost.

Tom Crockett, Sloan's Valley landowner, death

Postby happytaildog » Jun 30, 2009 8:43 pm

To All,
As I hope all of you have heard by now, Tom Crockett passed away Sunday morning, June 28, 2009. Visitation services will be held Wed, July 1, 2009 at 18:00 (that's 6:00pm) at the Lake Cumberland Funeral Home, 1046 West Highway 80, Somerset, KY 42503
< http://www.lakecumberlanddfuneralhome.com >
The Funeral will be held graveside Thursday morning, July 2, 2009, at 10:00. The Funeral procession will be starting at the Funeral home at 09:30.
A Memorial Service to honor and remember Tom's life is planned for Saturday July 11, 2009 and will be held at the Crockett residence in Sloan's Valley, KY. It is requested that all who attend bring a covered dish and of course BYOB. Please bring any and all old pictures and/or videos that you may have along with all of your best "Tom stories" to share with everyone. I hope that all of you can attend so that we can give him a great memorial.
Please forward this message to any and all you can think of. I simply don't have all the names and addresses of everyone who has been around for the last 30+ years.
Thank You and I hope to see all of you there. Joe Morgan
happytaildog
New Poster

NSS #: 19862
Primary Grotto Affiliation: NCRC

Return to In Memory of