surprised?

This is a forum intended only for discussion of White Nose Syndrome.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: surprised?

Postby eyecave » Mar 9, 2010 2:46 am

iami just read that a new discovery of whnt notese syndrome has been found in tn............i am curious is it the next cave nrthst or se or south from the morrell cave...............how far from morrell cave which is the first tn cave to show wns syndrome is the second incidence?......this is my question.....second question.....any major bat caves in between them?...

another stupid question to ask is if there is a nss cave grotto located within 80 miles of that cave that is within a heavily infected wns area................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......nah..........lets ignore that.............after all........caves couldn't exist, and they could not be important........their biological creatures could not justify their continuing to be allowed to survive, if it were not for the average dues paying member who supports our time tested positions.........
eyecave
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

NSS #: 16411
Primary Grotto Affiliation: sewanee mountain grotto

Re: surprised?

Postby rebelfirefighter » Mar 9, 2010 6:42 am

eyecave wrote:iami just read that a new discovery of whnt notese syndrome has been found in tn............i am curious is it the next cave nrthst or se or south from the morrell cave...............how far from morrell cave which is the first tn cave to show wns syndrome is the second incidence?......this is my question.....second question.....any major bat caves in between them?...

another stupid question to ask is if there is a nss cave grotto located within 80 miles of that cave that is within a heavily infected wns area................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......nah..........lets ignore that.............after all........caves couldn't exist, and they could not be important........their biological creatures could not justify their continuing to be allowed to survive, if it were not for the average dues paying member who supports our time tested positions.........

If I aint mistaken the cave that WNS was just discovered in is only 15 miles from the previously infected cave. Thats not that far. You wouldnt need anything major between them. 15 miles sounds pretty local to me.
rebelfirefighter
Prolific Poster

Name: Andy Witt
NSS #: 63903
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Pigeon Mountain Grotto

Previous

Return to White Nose Syndrome (WNS)