Upcoming Cave Film

Techniques and equipment.

Moderator: Moderators

Upcoming Cave Film

Postby gpassmore » Sep 18, 2009 12:25 pm

For anyone interested... you can see a teaser for a new cave film we are working on at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjyWTS_O7cM

We are looking for volunteers to help if interested... we pay travel costs and give credit, but it is a lot of hard work. Trips are typically two weeks. Upcoming trips to Romania, Madagascar, Borneo, Austria, Slovenia, Thailand, Iceland, China and Mexico. We have already shot in Israel, Austria, Mexico, Belize, S. Africa, Jordan and the US.

There are a lot of challenges getting a film like this done. Politics (governmental and caver), cost, distribution and accuracy. The trailer has some technical problems we are aware of. If you would like to give advice, feel free to contact me directly on NSS Cavers (http://nsscavers.ning.com/profile/GregPassmore)
gpassmore
Infrequent Poster

Re: Upcoming Cave Film

Postby cabineyes » Jan 21, 2010 4:46 pm

When will you be in Borneo and Thailand? My husband and I will be on vacation there in April. If you are interested, we could help out for a couple of days!

Erin
cabineyes
New Poster

NSS #: 60093
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Little Egypt Grotto

Postby BrianC » Jan 21, 2010 5:01 pm

Keep up the awesome work Greg! Looking forward to the film!
BrianC
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Postby stefan » Jan 26, 2010 3:10 am

I am from Romania. Do you know already what caves / areas are you going to visit in Romania and in what period ?
stefan
Infrequent Poster

Name: Stefan M.

Return to Photography and Videography Forum