Page 1 of 1

Where can I find a "scale" for photos???

PostPosted: Jan 12, 2006 2:25 pm
by Rick Brinkman
I often take pics of bones in caves. I used to use the ruler on my Leatherman for scale, but my new one doesn't have the ruler.

Where can I find one of those nifty scales that archeologists use???

PostPosted: Jan 12, 2006 2:28 pm
by Phil Winkler

Try a drafting or drawing store. 6" plastic/fiberglass scales are what I have used in the past.

Certainly Leatherman has a model with a ruler on it still, doesn't it? That's odd they would stop that.

Here's my favorite one

PostPosted: Jan 12, 2006 2:48 pm
by Squirrel Girl

PostPosted: Jan 12, 2006 3:19 pm
by Rick Brinkman
THAT'S what I was looking for!!!!

Thanks Barbara!

PostPosted: Jan 12, 2006 4:00 pm
by Squirrel Girl
Gosh, Rick, glad I could be of some help. Normally, I'm kinda useless around here! :tonguecheek: :cofee: