Caver Keith Caving Videos - 500,000 Views

Techniques and equipment.

Moderator: Moderators

Caver Keith Caving Videos - 500,000 Views

Postby Caver Keith » Sep 5, 2016 3:18 pm

I set up my YouTube channel in September 2009 to showcase my caving videos. I never thought anyone but friends and family, and on second thoughts perhaps not family, would ever watch them. However in the first year the channel had an amazing 1464 views and in the second year it reached the dizzy heights of 3501 views. I was delighted.
The viewing figures have been steady rising and now almost 8 years later my caving videos have just clocked up an unbelievable 1/2 million views and I think that this is something worth celebrating. This would not have been possible without the support and encouragement, and sometimes verbal abuse from the great bunch of people I cave with in Dudley Caving Club. A huge thank you to them all but especially Brendan and the star of many of my videos, Mark.

Caver Keith
Frequent Poster

Name: Keith Edwards
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Dudley Caving Club

Re: Caver Keith Caving Videos - 500,000 Views

Postby Steve_S » Sep 7, 2016 8:06 pm

Definitely my favorite channel on youtube!!! Amazing caves and you all look like your having loads of fun while making the videos! I'm always on the lookout for the latest one! Keep up the good work Keith. And I'm glad you've recovered from your injury!
Steve_S
Frequent Poster

NSS #: 61110
Primary Grotto Affiliation: central connecticut grotto

Re: Caver Keith Caving Videos - 500,000 Views

Postby Caver Keith » Sep 8, 2016 12:48 pm

Steve_S wrote:Definitely my favorite channel on youtube!!!

Wow.
Steve_S wrote:Amazing caves and you all look like your having loads of fun while making the videos! I'm always on the lookout for the latest one!

Making these videos is incredible fun. I go caving with a great bunch of guys who are always up for a laugh.
Steve_S wrote:Keep up the good work Keith. And I'm glad you've recovered from your injury!

I did a couple of proper caving trips two weeks ago so now I think I can declare myself caving fit. We've made some plans for the next few videos which we hope to start filming in late September and throughout October. They will be a mixture of serious and very silly stuff.
Caver Keith
Frequent Poster

Name: Keith Edwards
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Dudley Caving Club

Return to Photography and Videography Forum