I picked here...because it's not really photography as much as a game, and it's not really caving as much as a game...so hopefully I picked right. Although it is a caving game!
Okay basically I stole this idea from the UKC forum because I think it's fun but I barely every can win since I only know a bit of a few of their caves.
The US is a lot bigger than the UK though...so I was thinking the following but it can change or evolve or whatever :)
rules/how to play:
- Post a photo and the state it was taken in (I say give state as a clue because...yeah...US is a lot bigger than the UK and they have it by area there half the time anyway)
- People guess which cave the photo was taken in
- Person who guesses right posts the next photo
- - clues can be given if people are really not getting it
- - if the winner doesn't post a photo within 2 days, anyone can jump in and post a photo
- - while no one would know...it's kinda "cheating" to do an image search...check the image data to find location...etc
- - to keep it fun because we are so widespread, try to post photos you think people would have a chance of guessing. If it's a little cave you stumbled upon cliffwalking that no one really knows about...then no one is gonna be able to guess it obviously!
Sound fun? YAY!!!!
Okay I'll start! This was taken in Georgia.