Forum Update 06/12/2011 10:00p.m. EDT

Please check this section for any important announcements regarding the NSS discussion board.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum Update 06/12/2011 10:00p.m. EDT

Postby David Grimes » Jun 13, 2011 12:33 am

The forum has been successfully updated. Some of the new features have not been added yet due to server issues. We will be working over the next week to fix the problems and add all the new features.

You may notice that the shoutbox is currently gone. The new shoutbox is in the process of being installed and will be available within the next couple days. Like I said some of the features require some server setting be changed and we will be working on those issues but for now you can continue to enjoy the updated forum.

EDIT: I know there are some things you are used to seeing that are not present. I am working on adding the post count on the view new topics. As you can see there is a new shoutbox that we are trying out, it provides all the same functionality of the old shoutbox and adds some new features. The mobile version of the website has hit a few snags but I hope to have it fixed as soon as possible.
David Grimes
Admin

NSS #: 59533
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Indiana Underground Society

Re: Forum Update 06/12/2011 10:00p.m. EDT

Postby David Grimes » Jun 22, 2011 5:44 pm

Just a friendly update, check out Cavechat from your mobile phone or ipod. Our mobile site is now live and functioning. Also I have added the add images to posts feature but it is experiencing a few problems. You will notice a link that says "{Post Image}" under the reply box, clicking this link will allow you to add photos like before to your posts. I will have the link fixed so it is a little better looking ASAP. Thats about it for now, also the view new posts feature that shows the number of new posts should be back soon.

EDIT: The view new posts count is back with a few extras, enjoy.
David Grimes
Admin

NSS #: 59533
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Indiana Underground Society

Return to Please Read