Had to say HI & darn SUNSET mining...

Who are you and why do you cave? Start your very own topic and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Had to say HI & darn SUNSET mining...

Postby ORminingconsultant » Mar 31, 2010 3:05 am

I am glad I found you. I was researching SUNSET mining and found your thread thru google.
I am a former cave explorer, but stopped because I can't keep my hands off the pretties.
I am still an under-ground gold miner and consultant. Your thread helped me to cast some light on these... People. Including a news story about 2 mining claims they are trying to sell (please see the thread about the (((chuckling)))2 million dollar cave).
Keep up your good work conserving, protecting and studying natures un-lit beauty. I will keep my hands off the formations, and you keep your hands off my gold. LOL

:grin: GOD BLESS MINE RESCUE, and CAVE RESCUE too!

Thanks again, Phil Roberts, mining consultant
member: United States Mine Rescue Ass'n.
ORminingconsultant
Infrequent Poster

Re: Had to say HI & darn SUNSET mining...

Postby NZcaver » Mar 31, 2010 3:12 am

Welcome to the forum. :waving: Thanks for introducing yourself.

If you're interested in rescue, there's plenty of discussions about that here too.
NZcaver
Global Moderator

Name: Jansen
NSS #: 50665RL

Re: Had to say HI & darn SUNSET mining...

Postby l lambert » Mar 31, 2010 8:32 am

Might want to watch that touching formation thing. There used to be a local caver that could not keep his hands off the cave formations. The locals finally caught the guy and..............ATE him! :yikes: It was kind of scary to think about but it has been a real boon to cave conservation. Leo
l lambert
Prolific Poster

Return to Caver Introductions