New to Area

Who are you and why do you cave? Start your very own topic and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

New to Area

Postby teauxpaz » Nov 18, 2008 5:30 pm

Hi,
I just moved to the Chattanooga area (Cleveland) a few months ago from middle Tennessee. I have been caving in TAG for about 6-7 years. I was affiliated with the TN Central Basin Grotto. I am planning to attend the Chattanooga Grotto's meetings when my work schedule will allow me, although I don't know when that will be. I enjoy all types of caves-vertical, horizontal, wet, dry. So far, my wife and I love the area and I look forward to meeting new cavers.

Cody Hinson
teauxpaz
Infrequent Poster

NSS #: 53646

Re: New to Area

Postby slapout » Nov 19, 2008 3:04 am

hey I hope to see you soon I am new and I to am joining the chatt grotto . You couldn't ask 4 a better bunch of people their. I live in vally head Al. juat south of chatt. welcome to the land of caves. :waving:
slapout
Frequent Poster

Name: stephen driver

Postby BrianC » Nov 19, 2008 10:28 am

Welcome to Chattanooga Cody! The Chatt Grotto had a Vertical get together last night at a members house in north Chatt! Lots of good people in the grotto! The grotto won't be having a scheduled meeting in December but rather a Christmas party at a members house! I'm sure more info will be posted about this! Good to see you here!
BrianC
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Postby teauxpaz » Nov 25, 2008 3:37 pm

Hopefully I will be able to make the January grotto meeting. The way my work schedule is makes it hard to plan anything in the afternoons right now. I look forward to meeting both of you there.

Cody
teauxpaz
Infrequent Poster

NSS #: 53646

Postby BrianC » Nov 25, 2008 4:23 pm

looking forward to meeting you as well!
BrianC
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Return to Caver Introductions