Oldbee...

Who are you and why do you cave? Start your very own topic and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Oldbee...

Postby jamski » Aug 18, 2008 3:04 pm

Or I guess you could say "born-again caver". Just for fun the other day I sat down and started a list of all the caves I'd been to, for future reference. I'm sure such dalliances have been the ruin of many an ex-caver...anyway, the further down the list I went, the more I found myself wanting to get underground again, and so I have. I even rejoined the NSS, and I hope I can get my old number back.

Time to restart the Hickman County Cave Survey, I guess, even if it's just Cutter and I doing it!
"I now read bumps on your head. Oh, no bumps. We fix." WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM!!!

Time Magazine's Person of the Year, 2006
jamski
Infrequent Poster

Name: James Reyome
NSS #: 24762

Re: Oldbee...

Postby tncaver » Aug 18, 2008 6:23 pm

Hey Oldbee,
You might want to contact the Clarksville Grotto. Try Paul Baggett@tn-caver@charter.net
tncaver
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Postby Mike Hood » Aug 18, 2008 7:58 pm

jamski wrote:Or I guess you could say "born-again caver". Just for fun the other day I sat down and started a list of all the caves I'd been to, for future reference. I'm sure such dalliances have been the ruin of many an ex-caver...anyway, the further down the list I went, the more I found myself wanting to get underground again, and so I have. I even rejoined the NSS, and I hope I can get my old number back.

Time to restart the Hickman County Cave Survey, I guess, even if it's just Cutter and I doing it!

James,

Welcome back to the NSS! :kewl:

You can certainly get your old NSS number back. Contact Stephanie at the NSS office (manager (at) caves (dot) org) and let her know what your old number was.

Mike

:cavingrocks:
Mike Hood
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Name: Mike Hood
NSS #: 24166RL FE
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Dayton Underground Grotto and GCG

Postby jamski » Sep 5, 2008 11:49 am

Mike Hood wrote:
jamski wrote:Contact Stephanie at the NSS office (manager (at) caves (dot) org) and let her know what your old number was.

Mike

:cavingrocks:

I did, and I did! :kewl:

We (my son and I) even went...CAVING! Wow! And we enjoyed it! :yikes:
"I now read bumps on your head. Oh, no bumps. We fix." WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM!!!

Time Magazine's Person of the Year, 2006
jamski
Infrequent Poster

Name: James Reyome
NSS #: 24762

Postby incavenow » Sep 11, 2008 5:08 pm

:clap: Welcome Back! Now get your hinnie down here to TAG on the Mountain and say 'Hi' to everyone!
incavenow
Prolific Poster

Name: Jeff Hudson
NSS #: 38762

Return to Caver Introductions