What Grotto to join near Northern KY ?

Who are you and why do you cave? Start your very own topic and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: What Grotto to join near Northern KY ?

Postby 1cityboygonhillbilly » Aug 27, 2008 8:14 pm

Hi Howard.

Its great to hear from a local. I was hoping I would here from someone in Cincinnati. I wanted to at least have an intro online before I just showed up at a grotto ( what would feel to me as being an uninvited guest even though im sure we would be welcomed anywhere). I was planning on checking out Dayton because I had an invite, and there obviously active, but it sure would be nice to get involved closer to home. I checked out and joined the Yahoo forum and GCG seems to be right up my alley also. I also joined the NSS this week so im ready to find a home base Grotto and start learning & getting involved.

Ya, im intersted in the next meeting, especially since its just over a week from now. Ive read about GSP and the area sounds awesome. So thats the next meeting, its actually at the preserve? Please let me know the details and I will be there. You also may save me from divorce :argue: since at least that weekend I wont drag my wife on a 20+ mile hike to find a cave. This habit started a few months ago and is only getting worse!

Looking forward to your reply!

Shane
1cityboygonhillbilly
Infrequent Poster

Re: What Grotto to join near Northern KY ?

Postby HKalnitz » Aug 29, 2008 9:04 am

Shane
I sent you an email directly - be on the lookout!
Howard
The NSS needs Cavers more then Cavers need the NSS
HKalnitz
Frequent Poster

Name: Howard Kalnitz
NSS #: 20678
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Great Cincinnati Grotto

Previous

Return to Caver Introductions