Cavechat Intro

Who are you and why do you cave? Start your very own topic and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Cavechat Intro

Postby tagkaver » Dec 28, 2006 6:22 am

I'm Jon Cammon, and i've been caving for 15 years now. I first joined the NSS in 1994. I am a member of the Cullman Grotto and the Jackson County Grotto. I enjoy vertical caving mostly, but love it all. I am also into cave surveying, and am still learning more about surveying, I enjoy cave photography also. My favorite type of caves are wet, multi-drop caves. I have been to Mexico and done Golondrinas and Ceppillo. I really want to do more caving in other states and countries, but I guess I love it right here in the heart of TAG the best. I live in Falkville,AL and would really like to meet some new cavers to start caving with. C-YA UNDERGROUND!!! :grin: :waving:
Jon Cammon(tagkaver)
Jackson County Grotto
Cullman Grotto
NSS 39428
tagkaver
Frequent Poster

Postby graveleye » Dec 28, 2006 10:50 am

welcome aboard Jon!
ad astra per aspera

http://www.myspace.com/jamthecontrols

The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of any organization I am affiliated with.

Become a sustaining member of the SCCI
graveleye
Global Moderator

Name: Kevin Glenn
NSS #: 57238RL

Postby Dane » Dec 28, 2006 1:17 pm

Pretty serious credentials Jon! Welcome to Cavechat.
If time and/or money doesn't allow you to cave other countries as often as you like, there are definitely worse places to be "stuck" than TAG!~!!
Regardless, I'm looking forward to your exotic photo's and trip reports!
Dane
"Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed."
http://www.myspace.com/daneinchattanooga
Dane
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Name: Dane
NSS #: 57919
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Chattanooga

Re: Cavechat Intro

Postby knew1101 » Jun 1, 2009 10:30 pm

Hello, Jon. I see it's been a while since you posted this. Maybe you can help. I'm looking for information on caving in Mexico. I'll be going there in a little less than three weeks. I'm in Costa Rica at present. Do you have any one there you could put me in contact with or have any suggestions?

How has caving been lately?

:waving:
knew1101
Infrequent Poster

Name: Kayla New
NSS #: 61830
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Little Rock Grotto

Return to Caver Introductions