Me? I've seen 30 states and several nations.

Who are you and why do you cave? Start your very own topic and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Me? I've seen 30 states and several nations.

Postby TorukoIshiBravo2Zulu » Nov 2, 2019 3:38 am

My caving occurs inland and I use a DR650 to go there. Refer to YouTube video, titled; VEDDER MOUNTAIN, showing Canada-
maintained free and open 24/7 for single or double-track recreation practice. Ditto, ATV, bicycle, and 4x4 adventuring.
Signage attends route usage so downhill 2-wheeling won't meet 4-wheeling going uphill. US Border Patrol will greet riders
who stray too far southward. I use daily scheduled State and Canadian ferry services to attend USA and Canada caving on
islands of the Salish Sea. At age 70 I had paid training to utilize purchased products. To pull my Whitehall fiberglass
skiff seaward. Refer to YouTube video, titled: KITE TENDER, showing the expertise and speed for boating to cave sites.
Long distance routes include departing the Spanish Canary Islands to ride a board past North Africa looking for more sea
caves. Go ahead, do it. I'm happy in Canadian water. B.C. has the deepest cave in N. America at present on an island.
To eyeball the extent of my caving area please refer to YouTube video, titled: MOUNT McGUIRE VISTA. That is atop an
alpine summit of karst. Okay, so I'm not caving out of Davidson County in TN. I got too old for that.
TorukoIshiBravo2Zulu
Infrequent Poster

NSS #: 8275
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Southern California Grotto

Re: Me? I've seen 30 states and several nations.

Postby BrianFrank » Nov 4, 2019 5:31 pm

Love it, thanks for introducing yourself. Post a story or trip report that stands out please.
Thanks!
All TAG cavers join http://www.SCCI.org. A small price for a GREAT resource.
BrianFrank
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Name: Brian
NSS #: 52121
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Dogwood City Grotto

Return to Caver Introductions