Caver & Brothers from Tampa/Denver/NYC

Who are you and why do you cave? Start your very own topic and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Caver & Brothers from Tampa/Denver/NYC

Postby NightWolf » May 15, 2018 3:02 pm

Hey Guys!

I'm in the Army so home is where the parent's are! (In Tampa) I'm currently in the Denver area in school and with brothers all across the country we like to schedule annual trips to the TAG area for sibling get-togethers. I really think that's why caving is so important to me, it's just a fun opportunity for my brothers and I to connect around while enjoying an adventure at the same time.

My first caving experience was over a decade ago and my first trip to TAG was in 2011 with an outdoor group in college. While I was there, I knew I had to bring my brothers when they were old enough and we've been caving for over 5 years now. (I know it's not a long time, but for my youngest brother, it's 1/4 of his life haha) By far my favorite cave is Limrock, probably because it's the first cave I took them through and I loved watching them work their way through the breakdowns.

Our next upcoming trip we are hoping to adventure into Rumbling Falls, currently 90% of the way through the permitting process. (TN State Parks has been awesome) Just working on finding a map. haha Wish us luck! :cavingrocks:
NightWolf
Infrequent Poster

Re: Caver & Brothers from Tampa/Denver/NYC

Postby CaverScott » May 16, 2018 2:12 pm

Assuming you get to the big pit since I recall that may be the main challenge here :cavingrocks: , I am thinking that leaving the Rumble Room is pretty straight forward. Been MANY years though, so my CC buds may correct me. :bananabat:
CaverScott
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

NSS #: 19797L
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Birmingham CIG SCCi IKC

Re: Caver & Brothers from Tampa/Denver/NYC

Postby NightWolf » May 20, 2018 4:40 pm

Good to hear! Thank you.
NightWolf
Infrequent Poster

Return to Caver Introductions