Hello from Clearwater, FL

Who are you and why do you cave? Start your very own topic and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Hello from Clearwater, FL

Postby Qemal84 » Dec 7, 2014 9:21 am

Hello Everybody,

My name is Steven and I'm a newbie from Clearwater, FL. I've alway's been interested in caving but due to having jobs that weren't really friendly with employee scheduling and salary (Restaurant and Retail Industry) it kinda went to the backburner :down: . But now I have a sweet job working for the city :kewl: which now enable's me to do the things that I want to do. :banana_yay:

I've already contacted the Tampa Bay Area Grotto and waiting for their monthly meeting to hook up with them. I also contacted the Florida Caving Club, which I found on facebook and waiting for their trip in January. I'm off every weekend and would like to find Caver's in the area, who wouldn't mind having a newbie tagging along.

Thanks for having me,
Steven
Qemal84
Infrequent Poster

Re: Hello from Clearwater, FL

Postby leeboop » Dec 7, 2014 4:32 pm

Welcome Steven,

It took literally months for me to hear about when the TBAG meetings were, though this was several years ago, before the Grotto had a Facebook Group. Just to make sure you're aware, the Holiday meeting is Saturday, December 13 at 7:30pm. The location is 3312 W. Broad St, Tampa. It's a potluck gathering. Happy caving!
Lee Boop (NSS #59401)
NSS Social Media Committee Goddess/Chairman
email me with suggestions, constructive criticism, and offers to join the Social Media team: socialmedia@caves.org
http://www.caves.org/committee/sm/
leeboop
Frequent Poster

Name: Lee Boop
NSS #: 59401
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Central Connecticut Grotto

Re: Hello from Clearwater, FL

Postby Qemal84 » Dec 7, 2014 7:53 pm

leeboop wrote:Welcome Steven,

It took literally months for me to hear about when the TBAG meetings were, though this was several years ago, before the Grotto had a Facebook Group. Just to make sure you're aware, the Holiday meeting is Saturday, December 13 at 7:30pm. The location is 3312 W. Broad St, Tampa. It's a potluck gathering. Happy caving!

Thanks for the heads up
Qemal84
Infrequent Poster

Return to Caver Introductions