Greetings

Who are you and why do you cave? Start your very own topic and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Greetings

Postby b4caving2day » Feb 22, 2014 5:06 pm

:bat sticker: Presently Non-NSS. Have 50 years of USA caving and elsewhere. Presently have one unexplored cave outside existing White Nose Restriction Zone;
vadose entry is 20 minutes from visitor parking in public-use area requiring 300 feet up elevation through dense new growth firs or 400 down from public-use road
on state land. Found cave by reading geology reports issued by Dept. of Natural Resources and ridge walks. Since I don't know my reader no additional cave location
information will be posted. Because b4caving2day retired recently I'll have time this summer to continue looking for talus field reportedly venting cold air near the
other discovery. I have new Jumars and Petzl Stop upgrade from Gibbs and a rack I purchased in 1965. I have no telephone, no email, and meet new cavers where
the action is. My caving preference is sinkhole excavation and have two in progress (both not snowed-in between June and November). My sole mode of transport
is a black 2008 DR650SE. It is fitted with dig tools, +30 liter saddlebag, and my last road trip totaled 2,400 miles over three states with fuel expense of under $200.
b4caving2day
Infrequent Poster

Re: Greetings

Postby batrotter » Feb 24, 2014 5:41 am

Where are the moderators to delete this stuff?
batrotter
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Name: Bruce Trotter
NSS #: 27849RL
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Indiana Cave Survey

Postby NZcaver » Feb 25, 2014 4:05 am

batrotter wrote:Where are the moderators to delete this stuff?

The moderators do not delete posts unless they violate the forum Terms of Service.
NZcaver
Global Moderator

Name: Jansen
NSS #: 50665RL

Postby batrotter » Feb 25, 2014 5:38 am

NZcaver wrote:
batrotter wrote:Where are the moderators to delete this stuff?

The moderators do not delete posts unless they violate the forum Terms of Service.

My apologies. Ramble on........
batrotter
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Name: Bruce Trotter
NSS #: 27849RL
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Indiana Cave Survey

Return to Caver Introductions