New from Chicago

Who are you and why do you cave? Start your very own topic and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

New from Chicago

Postby cptstormy » Apr 11, 2013 5:29 am

Greetings all!

I've been exploring caves and mines for about 3 years now, mostly across north-central Illinois, but also in Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Indiana. It's seems like I'm beginning to run out of leads that I can pull from old publicly accessible mine surveys around here, which has led me to turn my interest a bit more towards natural caves. Still have a few more promising holes on the checklist to get to, but after that I am thinking I will likely join NSS and get in contact with the Windy City Grotto.

Quite a wealth of information and healthy discussion you've got going on here. I'm hoping to learn a lot and meet a few of you in the future.

--Stormy
cptstormy
Infrequent Poster

Re: New from Chicago

Postby Cheryl Jones » Apr 11, 2013 11:01 pm

Welcome to CaveChat!

Still have a few more promising holes on the checklist to get to, but after that I am thinking I will likely join NSS and get in contact with the Windy City Grotto.

Why wait? Join the grotto, meet other cavers, and get caving, big time! :cavingrocks:

Cheryl
Cheryl Jones
Global Moderator

Name: Cheryl Jones
NSS #: 14479 FE OS
Primary Grotto Affiliation: BATS

Re: New from Chicago

Postby Chads93GT » Apr 11, 2013 11:30 pm

Contact jack wood and Phil Goldman of the windy city grotto. They are top notch.
Chads93GT
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Return to Caver Introductions