the Camaraderie found in passion

Who are you and why do you cave? Start your very own topic and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

the Camaraderie found in passion

Postby JungleResQpirate » Mar 27, 2012 5:28 am

Hello!
How are you all doing? hopefully your lost exploring a cave somewhere and not reading this.
I have been caving for 10 years. Mostly in the Maya jungle of central America, in un-mapped limestone caves/river caves known only to locals, of whom I proudly call my friends. I saw a cave diving section on here. I enjoy SCUBA but refuse to cave dive since many of cave diving's founding fathers have died doing just that. It's just not for me. Fishing for catfish in river caves with a stout Machete is more my cup of tea. Or a good cup of coffee in the perils of certain doom :laughing: . I enjoy trust and Camaraderie among friends the most, especially when covered head to toe in mud. By day I am a Paramedic in California. And an Instructor in Austere survival & Expedition Rescue and Medicine. Right now Im just trying to figure out how to get to the next NSS convention.

I have joined this forum for the opportunity to explore and learn, I look forward to the opportunity to chat and possibly explore some caves with you all.

Rick-
:bat sticker:
JungleResQpirate
New Poster

Name: Rick

Re: the Camaraderie found in passion

Postby Scott McCrea » Mar 27, 2012 9:11 am

Welcome, Rick. Hope to see you underground someday.
Scott McCrea
SWAYGO
Scott McCrea
Global Moderator

NSS #: 40839RL
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Flittermouse Grotto

Return to Caver Introductions