looking for info

Who are you and why do you cave? Start your very own topic and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

looking for info

Postby kko13 » Feb 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Hi my name is Kevin. I along with my 10yr old daughter took our first caving trip last week. We had a great time and want more! We went with GTD adventure ministry based out of Largo FL. We caved White Cliff cave in Ocala Fl. Doug the founder of GTD mentioned a local grotto would be a great place to start. So I tried to to get into contact with TBAG a local grotto he mentioned. I cant get the email on their website to work. Are there any members from TBAG on this forum? Can anybody put me in touch with someone from this grotto? Is there another grotto you could suggest for the Tampa Bay area? Thanks in advance for any help you could give.
kko13
New Poster

Re: looking for info

Postby NZcaver » Feb 21, 2011 2:08 am

Welcome to the forum.

The TBAG may no longer be active. Sometimes grottos become temporarily (or permanently) defunct when key members move away or lose interest.

Check out the NSS Grotto Finder by clicking here. Click on Florida, and see if the grottos listed are anywhere close to you. Or perhaps a local caver will read this and point you in the right direction. Good luck!
NZcaver
Global Moderator

Name: Jansen
NSS #: 50665RL

Return to Caver Introductions