Is Your Grotto/Region/Section Delinquent?

Official announcements from the National Speleological Society. This forum is for announcements only.

Is Your Grotto/Region/Section Delinquent?

Postby Cheryl Jones » Feb 4, 2008 11:29 am

NSS Internal Organization (IO) Annual Reports are due! In fact the deadline has passed. But I will still accept the reports because I'm a nice guy.

Go here to check if your IO (grotto, section, survey, region...) has submitted its report. http://www.caves.org/committee/i-o/cog_votes.shtml If your IO has not submitted its report, ask one of your IO officers to get it done. If the online IO records have been kept up to date throughout the year (as they should be) then submitting the IO Annual Report is as simple as logging in and clicking "Submit".

When I volunteered for the job of processing 250+ IO reports, I knew it wouldn't be easy. But it certainly would be a lot easier if IOs would submit their reports on time.

The IOs are the ones who tell me who to contact within their IO about reports. I sent the first notice in late November, the second in mid January, and the third after the deadline. There are 50 IOs that haven't submitted their reports. :yikes:

Please do your part to pry loose those remaining reports. :thanks: (And circulate this message widely among cavers)

Thanks,

Keith Wheeland,
IO Committee Chairman
Cheryl Jones
Global Moderator

Name: Cheryl Jones
NSS #: 14479 FE OS
Primary Grotto Affiliation: BATS

Re: Is Your Grotto/Region/Section Delinquent?

Postby Cheryl Jones » Feb 9, 2008 1:06 pm

Thanks to all who scrambled and submitted reports over the last week or so. :clap:
However, as of today, the following grottos and one section still have not submitted their reports. If you're a member of one of these, tell your officers to get their backsides in gear, go to the IO Web site, and do the biz. http://www.caves.org/committee/i-o/

Thanks
Cheryl
NSS OVP
(Permission given to circulate this notice)

No Report for 2007, as of February 9, 2008

000433 GR UT Bear River Grotto
000272 GR PA Bucks County Grotto
000285 GR GA Clayton County Cavers
000235 GR DE Commander Cody Caving Club
000254 GR AK Glacier Grotto
000233 GR W Hole-in-the-Wall Grotto
000288 GR PA Juniata College Grotto
000327 GR PA Loyalhanna Grotto
000199 GR W Mountain State Grotto
000188 GR NY Niagara Frontier Grotto
000123 GR OR Oregon Grotto
000425 GR FO PAAMUL - Gruta de
000339 GR NM Pajarito Grotto
000144 GR IL Rock River Speleological Soc.
100012 RE Rocky Mountain Region
000426 GR PA Seven Valleys Grotto
300018 SS Speleophilatelic Section
000099 GR IL Windy City Grotto
Cheryl Jones
Global Moderator

Name: Cheryl Jones
NSS #: 14479 FE OS
Primary Grotto Affiliation: BATS

Return to NSS Announcements