New Newsletter reviewer sought for the NSS News

NSS News, other caving publications, and books.

Moderator: Moderators

New Newsletter reviewer sought for the NSS News

Postby Dave Bunnell » May 13, 2009 8:50 pm

Folks,

Bern Szukalski has just let me know that he'd like to step down from doing the monthly newsletter review in the NSS News, after 5.5 years. So I'm now soliciting volunteers to take up the banner for what I believe to be one of our more popular regular News features. I asked Bern and he says each column takes him about 8 to 12 hours altogether, with the reading and writing. It's been more on the 8 hour side in recent years since he's well practiced at it and with the new format that uses the newsletter titles as headings.

So if anyone is interested, please contact me off-list at davebunnell@comcast.net . Bern will also be happy to give advice to whoever assumes the position.

Bern's shoes will be hard to fill. He's been one of the most consistent and reliable columnists I've worked with over the years. Whoever takes the column needs to be, as they say in job apps, a "motivated, self-starter."

Dave
NSS News Editor
Dave Bunnell
Prolific Poster

Re: New Newsletter reviewer sought for the NSS News

Postby Dave Bunnell » Jul 31, 2009 12:55 pm

Please note that this position has now been filled. Please see my recent post for where to begin sending Grotto newsletters.
NSS News Editor
Dave Bunnell
Prolific Poster

Return to Publications