'89 (TAG) NSS Guide Book for sale

NSS News, other caving publications, and books.

Moderator: Moderators

'89 (TAG) NSS Guide Book for sale

Postby Ernie Coffman » Oct 7, 2005 10:07 pm

Hola you all! Seeing that I have a copy and it's just sitting on the shelf, I'll put my '89 NSS Guide book (TAG) up for sale, with a week's silent bidding to end on Oct. 14th.

Since Cave602 said he'd go fifty bucks...and Scott indicated that it was going for a hundred bucks, let's say that the opening bid is at fifty bucks and do the bidding through email, off-line, so we don't rag on Chat. By the way, it's in prestine condition, just like I received it, at that great convention.

Faraway Ern in Oregon Territory: :lol:
Ernie Coffman
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Bid on the '89 NSS Guide Book

Postby Ernie Coffman » Oct 9, 2005 3:28 pm

The first bid is in on the '89 NSS Guide book, so if you're thinking of bidding, you might want to think about getting in your bid. We'll let the winning bidder know on Friday, or Saturday the latest. This is the TAG guide book that went for a hundred bucks at the last convention, so...think seriously folks. :lol: By the way, if you didn't see my other notice, it's in pristine condition! Any questions, contact me off of Cavechat, so we don't tie up cyberspace.

Faraway Ern in Oregon Territory
Ernie Coffman
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Postby cvr602 » Oct 9, 2005 8:01 pm

no, no, no, I wanted the convention guidebook. I have the 89 TAG guidebook. I retract my bid.
Walking into Virgin Borehole in a cave near you!!!
cvr602
Frequent Poster

Postby cvr602 » Oct 9, 2005 8:02 pm

sorry for making my post sound a bit wrong.

Tony
Walking into Virgin Borehole in a cave near you!!!
cvr602
Frequent Poster

'89 NSS Convention Guide Book bid

Postby Ernie Coffman » Oct 9, 2005 9:06 pm

CVR 602,

Somehow or other, the title of what is up for bid isn't coming through. What is up for auction, that went for a hundred bills or more, at the convention, is none other than the '89 NSS Convention Guide book (which is based on TAG country) and was held at Sewanee, TN in '89. Hope that makes it clear for you, so that if you're interested in bidding, then fire away. The item IS the NSS Convention guide book.
:roll:
Ernie
Ernie Coffman
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Update on bids for the '89 NSS Convention Guidebook, in TN

Postby Ernie Coffman » Oct 11, 2005 8:00 pm

We've had several good bids for this pristine guidebook and there are three full days of bidding left, so...if you're interested, e-mail me your bid, rather than on CaveChat. The bids started out at $50 and then jumped to over a hundred, so...stay cool and in the dark, until it's all over at 9:06 on the 14th.
Ernie
Ernie Coffman
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Update on the bids for the '89 NSS Convention Guidebook

Postby Ernie Coffman » Oct 13, 2005 8:20 pm

Just so folks know what's happening, as there is only one more day left on the bidding for this '89 NSS Convention Guidebook, the bid has gone to $150. If anyone wants to continue bidding, that would be fine, but...the bidding closes tomorrow at 9:06 p.m. Pacific Daylight time. 8)
Ernie Coffman
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Return to Publications