Torn and mangled NSS NEWS...again!

NSS News, other caving publications, and books.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Ernie Coffman » Oct 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Had to rub it in, 'eh KiWi? Oh, well! That's good news, since you're in the northern part of the states, again. Whewee! You sure you're not running away from LE? :rofl:
Ernie Coffman
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Re: Torn and mangled NSS NEWS...again!

Postby arizonaowl » Oct 1, 2014 4:57 pm

Had you printed your own copy from a digital PDF file, you would not have this problem. This is yet one more reason for the NSS to go to digital format for delivery, Please do not take this personally, Al Copley 20845
arizonaowl
Infrequent Poster

NSS #: 20845
Primary Grotto Affiliation: NAG

Postby Ernie Coffman » Oct 1, 2014 5:48 pm

Boy, oh boy! You must be really digging in the archives for something to do, besides caving. :rofl: As you noticed, the last message, besides yours, was last year. Since my first complaint about this, I received a new copy from the NSS Office--bless their little hearts--and I haven't had any other hiccups from the postal service, which I feel is at fault in these torn, mangled issues of the NSS NEWS. As for being digital, if you haven't checked on things, the NSS is doing digital...if that's what you want. Some of us are old-fashioned and just like to see our own copies as Dave Bunnell puts them out. Why should I waste my paper and ink on creating my own digital copy, anyway? I know, I know! You've already mentioned that I wouldn't ever have a hiccup, like I had...except my computer/printer could make a mess out of things, as I'm involved right now, thanks to Windows Live Mail. Maybe you can come over and show me where my missing folders are, that just disappeared, yesterday, when I turned the computer on. Damn, damn, damn! :yikes: :off topic: :sad:
Ernie Coffman
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Previous

Return to Publications