Calender with "natural" cavers

NSS News, other caving publications, and books.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Calender with "natural" cavers

Postby commanderzoom » Mar 17, 2011 5:19 pm

Sungura wrote:I don't follow...I was at TAG. Anyway, maybe I'm just different, I don't see it as "selling my body" - the photos are rather tasteful and I think of bodies as art. Perhaps that is the artist in me though who feels that way. I am sure there are those who see nekid bodies in only one dirty light, but it doesn't have to be that way. For example, my new avatar here, while cropped of the full version, is my fav photo of me in a long time. For me, it's cool to come from years of having lots of body self-image issues (abusive father) to be able to look at that photo of me and think "huh, wow, all I heard about how fat and ugly I am, I really don't think that's true." It is very freeing.

Right on sista!
Selling your body = literally selling your body, as in prostitution, as in having sex for money.

What you're doing = not even close to that. Nothing at all wrong with being proud of your body even if it's not super model skinny/the "ideal". Most women have curves and most of us around a size 0 and we should embrace that fact instead of being ashamed of it! I'd love to see the average female body get more positive attention in the media.

Personally, I'm thinking about joining a nudist colony that's fairly close by because sometimes I'd rather be naked than wearing clothing that doesn't fit quite right (refuse to have stuff tailored) or isn't as flattering as I'd like it to be. Screw it, I've had 4 kids and have the body to go along with it but I'm not embarrassed by it.
commanderzoom
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

NSS #: 61484
Primary Grotto Affiliation: MVG

Postby self-deleted_user » Mar 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Aweshum. Should we ever met we should put together a topless trip or something, hehe. Just for fun!
Self-deleted due to large troll population on the forum, and absence of moderation.
self-deleted_user
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Postby commanderzoom » Mar 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Topless caving trip? These girl need support for physical activity, unfortunately, or I get too much back pain. Strapless bra with no shirt would work though. I don't care who sees what as long as nobody touches me :laughing:. My husband may have other views on the subject.
commanderzoom
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Postby self-deleted_user » Mar 18, 2011 11:39 am

True. Well we'll just find a cave with a muddy crawl to strip down and have fun in :rofl:

(I am joking, btw)

(mostly)

:tonguecheek:
Self-deleted due to large troll population on the forum, and absence of moderation.
self-deleted_user
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Postby graveleye » Mar 18, 2011 12:43 pm

you two should just come to the TAG Fall Cave-In and spend your whole time in the sauna. It's clothing-optional after 5pm.
ad astra per aspera

http://www.myspace.com/jamthecontrols

The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of any organization I am affiliated with.

Become a sustaining member of the SCCI
graveleye
Global Moderator

Name: Kevin Glenn
NSS #: 57238RL

Postby self-deleted_user » Mar 18, 2011 1:37 pm

I was at the fall TAG cavein. 2 of my friends went to the sauna. I dunno, I"m a little shy for that. Maybe next year I can be convinced. A little different having just everyone/anyone around vs a group of friends you know well, ya know? Basically, I"m not that brave. And I'm more shy than you'd think.
self-deleted_user
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Postby graveleye » Mar 18, 2011 2:51 pm

I've not set foot in there once, clothed or not.
But it's pretty popular though.
ad astra per aspera

http://www.myspace.com/jamthecontrols

The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of any organization I am affiliated with.

Become a sustaining member of the SCCI
graveleye
Global Moderator

Name: Kevin Glenn
NSS #: 57238RL

Postby commanderzoom » Mar 18, 2011 3:40 pm

Sungura wrote:I was at the fall TAG cavein. 2 of my friends went to the sauna. I dunno, I"m a little shy for that. Maybe next year I can be convinced. A little different having just everyone/anyone around vs a group of friends you know well, ya know? Basically, I"m not that brave. And I'm more shy than you'd think.

I've never been to the TAG cave-in but that would one HELL of way to make my debut :rofl:. I'd probably have to get into my husband's Percosets & get myself high as a kite before I could do something like that in front of a large group of total strangers :tonguecheek: .
commanderzoom
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Postby self-deleted_user » Mar 18, 2011 4:00 pm

graveleye wrote:I've not set foot in there once, clothed or not.
But it's pretty popular though.

OOoh ooh I have you beat! I went in there middle of the day when it was empty to see what it looks like.
TAG Grounds09 by Sunguramy, on Flickr
TAG Grounds10 by Sunguramy, on Flickr
self-deleted_user
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Previous

Return to Publications