NSS YGLC Regional Coordinator for VAR

Share ideas and experiences, seek advice for leading youth groups underground. Also visit Youth Group Caving.

Moderators: amaddox, Moderators

NSS YGLC Regional Coordinator for VAR

Postby amaddox » Oct 21, 2010 8:24 pm

Welcome Joey Fagan as the NSS YGLC Regional Coordinator for VAR
The NSS Youth Group Liaison Committee has been looking to fill volunteer positions of Regional Coordinator for each of the NSS Regions. Joey Fagan has stepped up to the plate and offered his extensive knowledge of caving and cavers in Virginia and West Virginia, Joey is also active and knowledgeable in both Boy and Girl Scouts.
Instead of telling you about Joey here, read his web page at http://www.caves.org/youth/var_rc.html . :bananabat:
Allen Maddox
NSS Youth Group Liaison Committee, Chair

http://www.youcave.org/
amaddox
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

NSS #: 55464
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Philadelphia Grotto

Re: NSS YGLC Regional Coordinator for VAR

Postby Cheryl Jones » Oct 25, 2010 2:42 pm

:clap: :kewl: :banana:

The Youth Group Coordinator is a great idea and system --- but how do youth leaders and other Youth page visitors find the Joey's VAR YGC page? Or any link/s to coordinators for their area? (I see two "youth group coordinators" links that both go to a general page on coordinators' roles, but that is all.) What about adding a link to the TOC such as "Find a Youth Group Caving Coordinator," which will take the visitor to a page where YGCs are listed by areas of the country they serve? Just an idea.

Cheryl
Cheryl Jones
Global Moderator

Name: Cheryl Jones
NSS #: 14479 FE OS
Primary Grotto Affiliation: BATS

Postby amaddox » Oct 25, 2010 5:48 pm

Cheryl Jones wrote::clap: :kewl: :banana:

The Youth Group Coordinator is a great idea and system --- but how do youth leaders and other Youth page visitors find the Joey's VAR YGC page? Or any link/s to coordinators for their area? (I see two "youth group coordinators" links that both go to a general page on coordinators' roles, but that is all.) What about adding a link to the TOC such as "Find a Youth Group Caving Coordinator," which will take the visitor to a page where YGCs are listed by areas of the country they serve? Just an idea.

Cheryl

If you hover over anything that says "Regional Coordinator" a popup list of States by Region appears. You click on your State of interest which takes you to the Regional Coordinator page. If this is not working, please let me know. Also let me know what browser your using, operating system, and stuff like that.

Thanks
Allen Maddox
NSS Youth Group Liaison Committee, Chair

http://www.youcave.org/
amaddox
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Postby Cheryl Jones » Oct 25, 2010 7:02 pm

:kewl: Yup, it works. Don't know why I didn't see that the first time around. :doh: Maybe I clicked on the link too quickly, not waiting the split second for the pop-up to appear. Good job!! :clap:
Cheryl Jones
Global Moderator

Name: Cheryl Jones
NSS #: 14479 FE OS
Primary Grotto Affiliation: BATS

Postby amaddox » Oct 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Cheryl Jones wrote::kewl: Yup, it works. Don't know why I didn't see that the first time around. :doh: Maybe I clicked on the link too quickly, not waiting the split second for the pop-up to appear. Good job!! :clap:

Glad it worked. I was worried for a minute.
BTW, I'd like to get "smilies" like these for my email at work. It would drive my boss up a wall.. :rofl:
amaddox
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Return to Youth Groups Forum