cant get a Fenix HP10

Discuss caving lights, packs, helmets, clothing, etc.
For rope and vertical equipment, go to the On Rope! forum.
Cave electronics enthusiasts can also visit the Communications and Electronics Section forum.

Moderator: Moderators

cant get a Fenix HP10

Postby creektrails » Feb 2, 2010 11:43 pm

Ive ordered it from two seperate dealers online and both have been out of stock. anyone else having this problem?
Nate
creektrails
Occasional Poster

Re: cant get a Fenix HP10

Postby Chads93GT » Feb 2, 2010 11:52 pm

www.fenix-store.com ?? bought mine when it first came out, preorder. others bought them at christmas time with no problems.
Chads93GT
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Postby creektrails » Feb 3, 2010 7:49 am

Chads93GT wrote:http://www.fenix-store.com ?? bought mine when it first came out, preorder. others bought them at christmas time with no problems.

thanks so much Chad. i cancelled my last order and went to Fenix-store.com and ordered this morning. so far they havent sent an email saying they are out of stock. I also found a coupon code online that saved me over five dollars. plus free shipping. BETTER DEAL THAN EBAY.
Thanks again
Nate
creektrails
Occasional Poster

Postby creektrails » Feb 3, 2010 9:48 am

update, they sent me an email about 2 hrs after I ordered. light has already shipped :yikes: What a light store.
Nate
creektrails
Occasional Poster

Postby Cody JW » Feb 3, 2010 1:25 pm

Got mine from brightguy.com just before Christmas.There was a problem at first when they came out because they were delaying the initial release.I guess some people are out because cavers and others are figuring out they are a great light for the money.
It only takes one person to surrender a dog to a kill shelter ,but it takes many to rescue it.
Cody JW
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Name: Jeff Cody
NSS #: 23961

Postby activeshooter » Feb 5, 2010 12:15 pm

just ordered mine form brightguy in stock wohoo
activeshooter
Frequent Poster

Name: greg herin

Postby creektrails » Feb 5, 2010 3:50 pm

got it in today, it is certainly bright. a little assembly required w/ the straps. instructions seem to be in Germanglish, awsome light. probably cant cave w/ it until next weekend a lot of rain here. But will certainly be wearing around the house a bunch just to look cool. impress the kids :roll:
creektrails
Occasional Poster

Return to Equipment Forum