Princeton Tec Apex LED Headlamp

Discuss caving lights, packs, helmets, clothing, etc.
For rope and vertical equipment, go to the On Rope! forum.
Cave electronics enthusiasts can also visit the Communications and Electronics Section forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Princeton Tec Apex LED Headlamp

Postby rlboyce » Oct 25, 2010 5:55 pm

LOL, I guess you're right. To be honest, I can't remember all that well.

As for the Apex having different outputs, I think I must have got it from this post: http://forums.caves.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9747&p=82785&hilit=apex+lumens#p82785.
Happiness can be measured in mud/in².
rlboyce
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Name: Ryan Boyce

Postby Kuzgun » Oct 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Thats really incredible! Manufacturer said i can send it my apex to them for the warranty from Turkey to US. I dont send it yet but saying this is enough for me. %100 customer satisfaction guarantied :)
"If you look long enough into the void the void begins to look back through you."
Kuzgun
Frequent Poster

Name: Mesut Sen

Postby Stelios Zacharias » Nov 25, 2010 8:21 am

When I sent in my damaged Apex, I got a new one back which was the brighter model - from Greece.
Stelios
Stelios Zacharias
Frequent Poster

Postby rlboyce » Nov 25, 2010 8:29 am

Cool! Princeton Tec is really starting to impress me with their CS.
Happiness can be measured in mud/in².
rlboyce
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Name: Ryan Boyce

Postby Stelios Zacharias » Nov 30, 2010 5:55 am

I got a box from Princeton today with the 200 lumen model after sending in a well used original model from years ago.

Stelios
Stelios Zacharias
Frequent Poster

Postby Cody JW » Nov 30, 2010 8:16 am

When ever I buy anything with a warranty I keep the original box and package material and sales slip. This helps with warranty or re-sale.Even keep the box it was shipped in.
It only takes one person to surrender a dog to a kill shelter ,but it takes many to rescue it.
Cody JW
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Name: Jeff Cody
NSS #: 23961

Postby Kuzgun » Nov 30, 2010 11:37 am

Long Vehicle wrote:Thats really incredible! Manufacturer said i can send it my apex to them for the warranty from Turkey to US. I dont send it yet but saying this is enough for me. %100 customer satisfaction guarantied :)

Princeton Tech sent me a new 200 lumen apex for the warranty today altough i sent them an opened cased apex with no box or no certificate the return took about 4 weeks between Turkey and USA. Unbelievable customer service.
"If you look long enough into the void the void begins to look back through you."
Kuzgun
Frequent Poster

Name: Mesut Sen

Postby tncaver » Nov 30, 2010 11:46 am

Long Vehicle wrote:
Long Vehicle wrote:Thats really incredible! Manufacturer said i can send it my apex to them for the warranty from Turkey to US. I dont send it yet but saying this is enough for me. %100 customer satisfaction guarantied :)

Princeton Tech sent me a new 200 lumen apex for the warranty today altough i sent them an opened cased apex with no box or no certificate the return took about 4 weeks between Turkey and USA. Unbelievable customer service.

That great customer service and the continued upgrades to the product are what makes that light an excellent choice over other foreign made products.
Although the parts may not be manufactured in the USA, the lights are assembled here which also provides jobs for Americans.
tncaver
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Previous

Return to Equipment Forum