What brands of canopies survived Convention?

Discuss caving lights, packs, helmets, clothing, etc.
For rope and vertical equipment, go to the On Rope! forum.
Cave electronics enthusiasts can also visit the Communications and Electronics Section forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: we survived

Postby Wayne Harrison » Aug 12, 2007 4:00 pm

Ronaldo wrote:We were at Holiday World having fun that evening and did not see any rain. We were surprized that the camp got hit since we were less than an hour away and saw nothing. The Interstate ramp at sr66 and I-64 was even dry only 6 miles south!

Yeah, we didn't a drop at the Days Inn in Carefree. All I heard was a large clap of thunder, but no rain. It wasn't until I logged on Cavechat that I became aware of the storm.
Wayne Harrison
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

NSS #: 18689 FE
Primary Grotto Affiliation: unaffiliated

Re: we survived

Postby wendy » Aug 12, 2007 11:19 pm

Wayne Harrison wrote:
Ronaldo wrote:We were at Holiday World having fun that evening and did not see any rain. We were surprized that the camp got hit since we were less than an hour away and saw nothing. The Interstate ramp at sr66 and I-64 was even dry only 6 miles south!

Yeah, we didn't a drop at the Days Inn in Carefree. All I heard was a large clap of thunder, but no rain. It wasn't until I logged on Cavechat that I became aware of the storm.

It was barely raining at the quarry warehouse that most of us were at. I don't think it rained in the rest of Marengo at all.
wendy
Global Moderator

Name: Wendy
NSS #: 53923
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Flint River Grotto

Previous

Return to Equipment Forum