Fenix HP01 Headlamp Global Testing Campaign

Discuss caving lights, packs, helmets, clothing, etc.
For rope and vertical equipment, go to the On Rope! forum.
Cave electronics enthusiasts can also visit the Communications and Electronics Section forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Fenix HP01 Headlamp Global Testing Campaign

Postby caving1 » Sep 21, 2013 9:44 pm

Fenix has started application for reviewing the NEW hp01 headlamp. You guys may be interested in testing it while caving.
Fenix to-be-released HP01 headlamp delivers max 210 lumens, featuring four brightness levels, SOS mode and additional red light.
Learn more http://www.fenixlight.com/NewsMore.aspx?id=85&cid=1
caving1
New Poster

Re: Fenix HP01 Headlamp Global Testing Campaign

Postby Cody JW » Sep 22, 2013 3:21 pm

I would also like to add that Fenix also has The illuminate the night campaign where they give lights to teams of 5 for various activities. There are several lights in this program including the new HP 25 headlamp. Also Fenix is looking to get more involved with marketing to cavers. They have asked me to send them info on caving events that have guidebooks and are willing to print an ad in the event guidebook in exchange for door prize(s). If anyone out there is involved in organizing regional caving events and want more info feel free to e mail me at codyjpme@att.net.
It only takes one person to surrender a dog to a kill shelter ,but it takes many to rescue it.
Cody JW
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Name: Jeff Cody
NSS #: 23961

Re: Fenix HP01 Headlamp Global Testing Campaign

Postby ohiocaver » Oct 19, 2013 11:17 am

I use a Fenix as my tactical light. It's also the light that many of the rangers at Mammoth Cave NP carry. They should be much more involved with caving and should advertise in the NSS NEWS.
ohiocaver
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Name: curt harler
NSS #: 22735RCLFe
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Cleveland Grotto MAKC

Return to Equipment Forum