A Rabbit Hit My Car

Want to share a good joke? Post it here. No offensive jokes, please.

Moderator: Moderators

A Rabbit Hit My Car

Postby PYoungbaer » Nov 26, 2010 2:19 pm

I was driving home a couple Friday nights ago, on a typical Vermont gravel road, heading to a local restaurant to meet my wife. I had just crested a hill, when a rabbit ran out of the woods and hit my right front wheel. I tried to swerve, and was hoping we would avoid a collision, but WHAP! I felt it hit the wheel.

Pulling to the side of the road, I got out and walked around to see this poor bunny not crushed, but sort of glommed onto the wheel cover.

Just at that moment, another car came over the hill, and seeing that I was off to the side, stopped. The driver got out and came to see if I was OK. "I'm fine," I said, "but I can't say the same for the rabbit," pointing at the wheel.

He looked at the rabbit, then said, "Hang on a minute," and walked back to his car, grabbed a can, and came back. He leaned over the bunny and sprayed it with this liquid.

The rabbit's one ear sort of popped up, then the other, then the entire rabbit sort of slumped to the ground, pulled itself up, and started hopping away. But, it stopped, turned, and seemed to lift a paw, as if to say, "Thanks."

It turned again, hopped some more, turned back, and raised it's paw again, hopped away a few more stops, turned again - same thing.

I said to the other driver, "What the heck do you have in the can?"

"Oh," he replied, "Just some hare restorer, with a permanent wave."
PYoungbaer
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

NSS #: 16161 CM FE
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Vermont Cavers Association

Re: A Rabbit Hit My Car

Postby self-deleted_user » Nov 26, 2010 3:24 pm

:clap:
Self-deleted due to large troll population on the forum, and absence of moderation.
self-deleted_user
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Postby Mudduck » Dec 1, 2010 10:46 am

That's the first true laugh I've had in weeks.
I think I can...I think I can...I think I can
Mudduck
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Name: Bill Reed
NSS #: 60046
Primary Grotto Affiliation: Currently a Lone caver

Postby Kuzgun » Dec 1, 2010 1:51 pm

He should be the christ :)
"If you look long enough into the void the void begins to look back through you."
Kuzgun
Frequent Poster

Name: Mesut Sen

Return to Joke Forum