Underdogs Can Win

Topics and issues of interest to cavers which are not related to caving. No political or religious discussions, please.

Moderator: Moderators

Underdogs Can Win

Postby tncaver » Feb 7, 2010 10:13 pm

The New Orleans Saints proved it. Underdogs can win. Maybe cavers can too. We seem to be the underdogs these days. :patriotic2:
tncaver
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Re: Underdogs Can Win

Postby Chads93GT » Feb 7, 2010 10:43 pm

I was rooting for the Colts, as if the Saints would have lost, the ghetto trash would have started a riot and burned that shit hole to the ground and finished off what God started. Ugh. Oh well. :P
Chads93GT
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Postby tncaver » Feb 7, 2010 11:10 pm

Chads93GT wrote:I was rooting for the Colts, as if the Saints would have lost, the ghetto trash would have started a riot and burned that shit hole to the ground and finished off what God started. Ugh. Oh well. :P

The Saints were the underdog. This was the first Superbowl they ever played and they won it. I'm not even a foot ball fan. I could
give a rat's ass about football, but I enjoyed this Superbowl. Not because the Saints won but because there were great plays made by both teams.
Winning was simply the icing on the cake for a team that had never even had the chance to play before. Normally I am caving on Superbowl Sunday.
Excess water kept me from my caving plans this time. Superbowl was a nice change.

I hope you found out the information you were seeking about Ellisons. I recommended the only person I know of to ask for details.
tncaver
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Postby Chads93GT » Feb 8, 2010 8:09 am

Nah dude, great game, I agree. I hate blowouts. the super bowl is the 1 game a year I watch and I still went caving today, but I missed about half the game due to other things around the house.
Chads93GT
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

Return to Open Talk Forum