Do you Believe?

Topics and issues of interest to cavers which are not related to caving. No political or religious discussions, please.

Moderator: Moderators

Do you Believe?

Postby basjr » Oct 30, 2009 7:19 am

If you do or don't this is a pretty cool forum to discuss just about anything. :shrug:
http://lunitech.webs.com/forums.htm
I might be a "cave" man, but i am no neanderthal!
Basjr
basjr
Occasional Poster

Name: Brett Allen Smith Jr.

Re: Do you Believe?

Postby Ralph E. Powers » Oct 30, 2009 11:38 am

basjr wrote:If you do or don't this is a pretty cool forum to discuss just about anything. :shrug:
http://lunitech.webs.com/forums.htm

A lot of those pics are of... nothing. People will see what they want to see but unless the images are blatantly obvious ...
I do believe that ghosts, spirits and evil spirits exist. In my own personal life experiences I've had enough "encounters" and "sightings" to know they're there.
Key is not to be afraid of them. By and large they cannot hurt you unless you give them the power to do so... particularly the evil spirits/bad ghosts/poltergiests or whatever. Having enough faith in your heart of a higher power can protect you. So if you see one, don't sweat it.
Without the possibility of death, adventure is not possible. ~ Reinhold Messner

http://ralph.rigidtech.com/albums.php
Ralph E. Powers
NSS Hall Of Fame Poster

NSS #: 37616

Postby NZcaver » Oct 30, 2009 12:09 pm

Hmmm... looks to me like somebody's trying to turn their personal blog into a forum featuring a variety of unrelated topics, some freaky graphics and a few typos. Only two people posting and not much going on. :shrug: (If you're one of those two people and you're reading this - no offense.)

If you're interested in 'evidence' of paranormal activity in caves, check out this topic. :yikes:
NZcaver
Global Moderator

Name: Jansen
NSS #: 50665RL

Postby Squirrel Girl » Oct 30, 2009 3:50 pm

Hey wow. I randomly clicked on some links and there were pics from Picher, OK. I was there a few weeks ago on a field trip. It's a superfund site where they've condemned the town due to contamination from lead mining.
Barbara Anne am Ende

"Weird people are my people."
Squirrel Girl
Global Moderator

NSS #: 15789

Postby basjr » Oct 30, 2009 6:23 pm

Not my page, just giving people something to think about. Take it for what it is worth. Definitely, not trying to discuss religion. Not saying ghosts or ufo's are real either,but possible yes. I have yet to see anything concrete on any of the above topics :shrug: .
I might be a "cave" man, but i am no neanderthal!
Basjr
basjr
Occasional Poster

Name: Brett Allen Smith Jr.

Return to Open Talk Forum